The North Seal/Churchill Bears & Belugas Adventure.
Enjoy The North Seal Wilderness Adventure PLUS an incredible adventure to Churchill to see polar bears and beluga whales. We and our partners are proud to introduce the Ultimate Northern Manitoba Experience. Beginning in mid July, guests of the North Seal Wilderness Adventure will be able to combine a trip to Churchill, Manitoba. The 4-day Churchill option allows you to explore this unique seaport and ecosystem on the Hudson Bay; coinciding with the annual migration of the famed Beluga whales as they migrate into the harbor. The migration has been estimated at over 60,000 whales. The whales are calving at this time of the year and you may see the females with their new-born calves. Guests will enjoy two land tours and two sea tours including tours of this historic port along with two Zodiac or boat adventures on the bay with the whales. Space is limited to 8 guests per trip so do not hesitate. This trip can be customized to include adventures such as kayaking with the whales and a trip to see the polar bears as they begin their move from their denning areas. This is an amazing trip for couples and families at a great price.
Churchill Activities Include:
• See this historic seaport and its interesting eco system. Guided Churchill Town and Area tour
• Trip is timed to coincide with the annual migration of the Beluga whales, the famed white whales, into Hudson Bay
• Tour historic Fort Churchill and this fascinating Northern town
• Take a boat or Zodiac tour and see the whales in their natural habitat and bears walking the coastline
• Guided Roads and Trails tour
• Transportation to/from adventures
• Additional upgrades are available.
North Seal Wilderness Activities Include:
• Northern Lights viewing (best Aug. 9 - Oct. 1)
• A unique esker ride on our Polaris Rangers as you tour the South esker
• Short hike on the pristine Central esker
• A journey to a crystal clear lake and massive wild game trails on the Northern esker
• Guided side-by-side ATV and walking esker tours
• Guided Nature/history/botany tours
• Guided bear, moose and wolf viewing tours
• Guided photographic and birding tours
• Professionally guided fishing, fly fishing instruction, including a Classic Canadian shore lunch
• Floatplane trip over the Robertson esker
• Esker exploration at Blackfish Lake
• Use of fat-tire mountain bikes, kayaks, and canoes.
For More North Seal Wilderness Details:
The Churchill Bears and Belugas Gallery
The Churchill Belugas & Bears Adventure Plan Details:
• 1 night of accommodation in Winnipeg, Grand Hotel Winnipeg Airport or similar
• One-way airfare between Winnipeg and Churchill or vice versa
• Transfer between Churchill airport and hotel or vice versa
• 2-4 nights of accommodation in Churchill
• 2-4 of the following tours depending on stay
• Churchill Town and Area Tour
• Whales and Fort Beluga Boat Tour*
• Beluga Zodiac Tour*
• Roads and Trails Tour
• Taxes not included.